The organizer of this contest (referred to as we, us or our in this privacy notice) is the data controller (controller) and responsible for your personal information. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below. We collect and process personal information in accordance with applicable data protection law. The term “personal information” as used in this policy shall mean any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to you.
What Information do we collect?
We collect personal data only through the information’s you give us. You may give us your personal information including name and contact details, by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone and email. This includes personal information you provide when you ask us about, or register to use our services; or give us feedback.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
• When you use the web site, you do not enter a password every time.
You may disable the function of cookies by choosing the browser’s configuration. Please note that this may result in you not being able to use all or part of the services on our site. Here are the current relevant information pages for the main web browsers:
Microsoft Edge: privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Google Chrome: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
How do we process Information?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To confirm your identity;
• To respond to your questions and provide related user services;
• To detect and prevent fraud or other financial crime;
• To inform you of changes made to our site
From time to time, we may send out emails for maintaining or promotional purposes. Our users may opt-out of receiving these emails.
How Long do we store Information?
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no-longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed.
Your European Privacy Rights?
For European residents only.
We collect and process personal information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the GDPR. The legal bases will depend on the purpose for which we process your personal information. This means we collect and use your personal information only where:
• We need it to provide the services, including to operate the site, provide user support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the site;
• You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose;
• Or we need to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation. If you have consented to our use of personal information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your and at any time. We will ask for your consent in line with the applicable law when you first provide your personal information.
• Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
• Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
• Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
To register for an account you must be at least 13 years old. Our websites is not designed or intended to appeal to minors and we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children. However, if a child under 13 has provided our website with personal information, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately at our contact email so we can delete such information from our server.
If you have any questions regarding our policy or privacy practices, please contact us using the contact us page on our site or write us on email.